Thursday, October 17, 2013

Post 4 my plan to persuade my audience


I am going to persuade the class Greenthumb is a worthy cultural space to study because they have a great goal. I think everyone cares for the environment at least in a small way (pathos). It is our home after all and on some level we all hear about global warming or another issue and it may scare or intrigue you. My logos will be some of the ways the club has helped the university become more “green” in the past like geothermal heating. This will show that the club is really doing something and it’s only logical that if something is doing good it is worth looking into and being a part of. My ethos will be that I’ve gone to several meetings and took an environmental science class in high school. I have some knowledge already about this subject and feel very strongly about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment